Lisa’s Ann St Vincent questions for me:
Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog because I needed an outlet for my feelings other than just talking incessantly. I wanted something that was open, honest, and available for public consumption. It’s nice that my friends all read my blog because I never feel like I am keeping secrets or being untrue to myself. They know exactly what I’m thinking, feeling, and doing at almost all times. It’s a relief! Plus it is the perfect place for lame jokes/puns.
Does your Mom read your blog or know it even exists?
She knows it exists but is not allowed to read it. This is not to suggest it is because I cuss like a sailor…who do you think I got that from?! Mostly because I think it would drive her crazy hearing her favorite child (did I say favorite?) talk about drunken nights, cutie boys, and terrible work ethic.
What is one thing that scares you, and why?
Kids. They are terrifying. It’s like…just fucking grow up already. Babies are worse…so much worse.
Do you have “one who got away”? If so, who is it?
Christ, did you even read my last blog post?! Fire whisperer ringing any bells?
What is your most cherished childhood memory?
Playing soccer! I got a red card (which is bad) my very first soccer game at 6-years-old. I was a fucking terrorist!
Are you doing what you thought you would do with your life?
Yes…no…yes, fuck I don’t know! I think so? Every moment of every day, I am doing exactly what I want to be doing. Except for when I’m hungover…puking is SO not what I want to be doing.
What motivates you?
Love. I’m not trying to get all hippie on you, but it really is all about the love. Any time I’m in love I’m like, I can do anything, the world is mine! It’s mine you hear?! I’m in love bitches, let’s get this shit knocked out!
What’s #1 on your life “to-do” list?
Fold the pile of the clothes sitting on my bed? Are we talking like big picture “to-do” list? #1 thing on my “to do” list…make a “to do” list.
Do you have a talent that might surprise your readers?
Picking up glass with my feet. If there is glass on the floor…don’t you worry…my little size six feet will find it!
What song makes you the happiest?
This changes like every single day! It is basically whatever song I play on repeat for a week straight, which by the way, everyone loves. This week, it is Roses by Outkast. Caroline? Caroline. She’s the reason for the word bitch.
Who is your favorite muppet, and why?
What the fuck is a muppet?
11 Random Facts About Myself:
1. I love love love soft pretzels…and the artificial cheese. So fucking good!
2. I almost always paint my nails black, white, or red. What’s black and white and read all over? Just kidding…
3. I have a terrible addiction to online shopping. It’s bad…so bad.
4. Fuck this is hard. You guys already know everything about me. I have a random obsession with skulls…but like happy skulls…with flowers and things like that.
5. I own every season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer on dvd. Don’t judge!
6. Sometimes when I’m bored at home, I’ll pretend I’m a famous writer being interviewed.
Interviewer: Savannah, there have been a lot of rumors surfacing about your love life. What is your response to the allegations that you and your boyfriend have called it quits and you are now seeing your skeezy ex-boyfriend?
Savannah: You should read my newest blog post (hits publish).
7. I have a septum piercing. It sounds trashy I know, but it actually looks super cute. I can fold it up inside my nose for work, so a lot of people don’t even know I have one. It was so weird, before I got it pierced, the lady massaged the nasal cartilage with her index fingers. It is really awkward having someone put their two fingers up your nose.
8. Here we are…ole number eight on the list. God, you fucking think you know yourself…then someone goes and asks you to list 11 facts about yourself and it’s like god damn, who am I? Oh oh oh, I busted my head open playing soccer my senior year of high school and had stitches and black eyes…did I mention this was during high school? Ask anyone if they know a Savannah from my high school…probably not. Ask anyone if they know a girl with black eyes from my high school…Fuck. My high school sweetie’s friends bought him brass knuckles that said LOVE on them.
9. I have to do every single thing right before I do it left (hence the blog name). I put on my right shoe before left, right earring before left, and if I am jogging on a pathway that comes to a fork in the road…which way do you think I go motherfuckers?
10. I LOVE Mr.Pibb, or Pibb Xtra…whatever the fuck that soda is called. My college town does not carry this soda because of some company agreement with Dr.Pepper, so when I go visit my parents I bring bags full of Pibb back with me.
Police Officer: M’am, I’m going to have to ask you to open up your trunk for me?
Savannah: Please no! Don’t make me do this!
Police Officer: Do not make me ask you twice little lady.
Police Officer: I’m going to have to confiscate these 2-liters of Pibb Xtra. This is illegal here in the town of Dr.Pepper.
Savannah: Please no! I’ll do anything!
Police Officer: Anything?
Man I took that way too far. You get the picture. I love Pibb.
My Nominees for the Liebster Award:
1. Mykul Mitchell – Empathy Deserves a Comeback
2. Katie – Storm In A Teacup
3. Miranda- Maybe Miranda
4. Danby- Man of Wisdom
5. Hannah Hardy- Palpable Passion
My Questions for the Nominees:
1. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Why? I’m aware this is two questions.
2. What is the favorite blog post you have written and why?
3. What is your favorite blog post of mine and why?
4. What celebrity would you most like to bang?
5. What is your favorite sad song?
6. What is your job, career, or hobby?
7. If you could be anyone besides yourself, who would it be and why?
8. What is your biggest regret?
9. If you could go back and change #8, how would you do it?
10. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
For the nominees, here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 1000 followers.
- Create a new list of questions for the nominees to answer.
- List these rules in your post.