Nonsense & Shenanigans has nominated me for this award so go check out her awesome blog! She is hilarious and so sweet!
Thank and link the person who nominated you.
Add the award to your post and site.
Answer 10 questions provided to by the person nominating you.
Provide 10 questions of your own to be answered by those you nominate.
Nominate your bloggers for the award. (AND comment on their blogs to inform them.)
THE Questions (I did not do all 10 because I’m sort of a rule breaker)
If you could change one thing about your country, what would it be?
The name…I would change it to cluster fuck.
What is one thing about your country that makes you unbelievably proud?
Freedom of speech obviously. Read my blog. Eek, the government’s like…We should probably do something about that.
Do you remember your dreams? If so, what is the last dream you had that affected you?
Yes, a lot lately for some reason. I recently had a dream that my roommate, friends, and coworkers threw me a surprise birthday party. Mid-party they all gave me the cold shoulder and stopped talking so I dramatically said, “Party’s over! Just go home!”. The dream made me feel alienated….surprise surprise. I always have dream hangover too, so the next day I was like all bitchy to my friends thinking they ruined my birthday…which is months away for the record.
If a blogging genie came to you and offered you three blogging-related wishes, what would you wish?
- I wish I had unlimited inspiration 24/7. Sometimes I fall asleep writing my posts they are so boring.
- I wish I got more fucking comments. I love meeting new people and hearing what they have to say.
- I wish that everything I wished for in my blog posts came true. Like…Oh I could use my school loans paid off, better just make a blog post about it. BAM no more debt!
Do you believe in ghosts? Aliens?
Neither. Both. Fuck I don’t know. I’ve had some creepy/borderline ghost potential occurrences for sure. The first day I started working at the church, the music started playing from a radio where no one was in the room. I was like…fuck I need a drink. Cheers to divine intervention!
Questions for My Nominees:
1. What is your favorite book and why? (One question at a time is overrated.)
2. Arranged marriages. Yes or no?
3. Explain in your own words what pension means? I’m mostly just confused about this and looking for answers in all the wrong places.
4. Do you believe in jinxes? Like jinx you owe me a coke jinxes…I guess superstition in general.
5. Where do you stand in the whole nature versus nurture debate?
6. Do you believe in fate and why?
7. What is your favorite phrase or saying?
8. Where exactly do you think Waldo is?
9. What is the last song you listened to?
10. How do you feel about breakfast for dinner? (This is a personal favorite so I will be judging you based on your response.)